2 Boxes of Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Recipe Chocolate Cake Mix
1 - 9 oz Bag Heath Pieces (found in the candy isle)
1 cup (or half a bag) Special Dark Chocolate Chips
2 sticks room temp butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350* - shelf on middle. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Combine both boxes of Cake Mix and both sticks of butter in your mixer bowl. Mix on low until butter is fully incorporated into the mix.
- While mixer is on, one at a time, add the eggs, making sure each egg has been incorporated before adding the next egg.
- Add pieces and dark chocolate chips, mix with spoon and not with mixer so the heath pieces don't break up.
- Spread dough evenly on the parchment lined jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
If you would rather make these as drop cookies instead of bar cookies, then space the dough 2 inches apart on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Center will be slightly gooey (like a brownie).
*Values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup pure honey
1 cup oat flour
3/4 cup vanilla protein powder
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup flaxseed meal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup dried dates (chopped)
This is a great resource page for gardeners that are just beginning and those that have been doing it a long time.
On the go a lot? Don't have time to always make a wholesome dinner for your family? Check out these recipes to get you ahead of the game.
How to's, ideas, inspiration, books, and so much more for learning how to can and preserve your food.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.