* Cooking spray
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2/3 cup whole-wheat flour
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 3/4 cup sugar (to make Sugar Free - 1 cup of Splenda)
* 3 Tbsp canola oil
* 1/2 cup pasteurized egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters)
* 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh cranberries
Serving size: 1 slice.
This is a great resource page for gardeners that are just beginning and those that have been doing it a long time.
On the go a lot? Don't have time to always make a wholesome dinner for your family? Check out these recipes to get you ahead of the game.
How to's, ideas, inspiration, books, and so much more for learning how to can and preserve your food.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.