1 tube crescent rolls
1 can Apple Cinnamon Pie Filling
FOR THE GLAZE
2 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pop open crescent roll dough and unroll on an ungreased baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, leaving crescents in rectangles. Press edges together to even out edges and seal any holes.
- Cut 3/4 inch diagonal strips up each side of the dough.
- Carefully spread Apple Cinnamon Pie Filling down the center of the dough to be about 2-3 inches wide. Fold the dough pieces up over filling alternating sides to get a braided pattern. You may have excess dough once you reach the end of the danish, so fold them in as best as you can.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until filling is set and crescent dough is golden in color. Cool before removing from baking sheet.
- Once danish has cooled, remove to serving platter.
- In a small bowl, mix together powdered sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese, and milk to create icing. You may need to add more cream to get the desired consistency.
- Drizzle icing over danish. Cut into pieces and serve.