Last weekend my boss sent me a recipe as a clever hint, she knew that I couldn't resist making it, and since I didn't want to eat them all myself I would bring her some. LOL It worked.
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 -3.4 oz box Banana Cream Pie instant pudding mix
1 tsp banana extract
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 bag white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350* with rack in middle position.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a medium bowl cream together butter and sugars.
- While mixer is on low add pudding mix, beat until incorporated.
- Add eggs and banana and vanilla extracts, mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture. Beat until mixed.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop large spoonfuls (about 2 tbsp each) onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes, until edges are golden. Allow to cool on cookie sheet 2-3 minutes. Transfer to Cooling Rack.
Recipe adapted from Confessions of a Domestic Goddess