Ok, let's give it a whirl:
- I am thankful that it took less than 3 hours
- I am thankful that God has provided me with a job so I can come up with the money to pay for it
- I am thankful that I was able to stay busy when I got home so I could keep my mind off the pain.
- I am thankful that my hubby was there for me, getting me anything I needed to recover.
- I am thankful for an evening of quiet to relax and recoup.
- I am thankful for soft foods that are nourishing and taste good at the same time.
- I am thankful for my animals for knowing when I don't feel good and cuddling up with me to make me feel better.
Well, look at that, I guess it really is possible to see something positive in such a crappy day :) (Sorry, couldn't help that one) lol