Make Ahead Turkey Meatballs
3 pounds ground turkey
3 large eggs
1 cup oats
1 tbsp Hudson Bay Beef Spice (steak seasoning)
1 tbsp dried Mexican oregano (or regular oregano)
6 tsp worcestershire sauce
2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tbsp kosher salt
1/5 cup whole grain bread crumbs
1/2 tsp shallot salt
1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Combine all of ingredients in bowl and mix together well.
2. Roll out the size of meatballs you want. 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide takes about 20 mins to cook (or until internal temp to be 160 degrees). 1 inch meatballs take about 15 mins to cook (or until internal temp to be 160 degrees). Place on foil lined pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Depending on the size of meatball you are making, cook for the first 8 mins and then turn them all over and cook for the remaining time. Check for internal temp to be 160 degrees.
4. Remove meatballs from oven.
* if you are making these to eat right away, then you can place the amount you want in your sauce and heat up sauce till warm.
* if you are making these to freeze and eat later, wait until meatballs are cool and place in freezer bags for later. Reheating instructions: Thaw the meatballs in refrigerator 24 hours ahead of time then place the amount you want in your sauce and heat up sauce till warm.
Leave a Reply.
This is a great resource page for gardeners that are just beginning and those that have been doing it a long time.
On the go a lot? Don't have time to always make a wholesome dinner for your family? Check out these recipes to get you ahead of the game.
How to's, ideas, inspiration, books, and so much more for learning how to can and preserve your food.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We also participate in the ChristianBook.com Affiliate Program where we earn fees by linking to ChristianBook.com.