1 pound of fun shaped pasta - I used Fioli
1 can black beans (drained but not rinsed)
1 can corn (drained)
1 can diced tomatoes (not drained)
1 small can diced chiles (not drained)
1 small onion (diced)
2 green onions (diced)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
3/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
1 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp dried Aleppo peppers (optional)
1/4 lime juice
Salt to taste
- Boil pasta to al dente package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in large bowl combine all ingredients Except both onions and lime juice. Mix until combined.
- Drain pasta add to bean and tomato mixture. Stir to combine.
- Cover and chill in fridge for at least 2-3 hours, or you can chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the onions and lime juice. Mix thoroughly.
- If you want a little creamy, you can add 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt or sour cream to the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!