- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup 2% shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons 1% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (packed) cup chopped baby spinach, with stems removed
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Salt to taste
- In a small skillet, add oil and sauté onion and garlic on medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Lightly spray the inside of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine sautéed onion and garlic, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and remaining ingredients; whisk to combine, and pour into slow cooker. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top of egg mixture. Cover, and cook on LOW for 1–1 1/2 hours, or until eggs are set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Recipe from SkinnyMs.com