1.5 cups Kix cereal
1 cup Wheat Chex cereal
1.5 cups Rice Chex cereal
1.5 cups Oyster Crackers
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 cup honey
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground powdered mustard
1 tsp sweet Hungarian paprika
1 tsp kosher salt
1/3 cup sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 300*, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine Kix, Wheat Chex, Rice Chex, Oyster Crackers, and Peanuts in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl mix olive oil, honey, Worcestershire sauce, coriander, mustard, paprika, and salt. Mix well.
4. Pour liquid mix over the dry cereal mix and stir until all coated.
5. Scatter the mixture on prepared cookie sheet making sure it's spread out evenly. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds on the mixture.
6. Place in oven on middle rack, bake for 30-40 mins. Stirring mixture occasionally for even toasting. Set aside to cool. Mixture will get more crunchy as it cools.
7. Transfer to an airtight container or a serving bowl. Enjoy!!
Mixture makes about 5-6 cups