HOW TO ENTER!
What's your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving? Enter by leaving you answer in the comment section of this post. If you would like to post your recipe with your comment or a link to your recipe on your blog, you may do that as well (as long as it is inside your 1 entry)
Would love it if you shared this post with your friends so they can enter as well, but it is not mandatory, just more fun :) Here's why...
Up to 30 entries I will pick 1 winner
Up to 60 entries I will pick 2 winners
Over 90 entries I will pick 3 winners
A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible.
- This is purely for fun, there is no monetary value in exchange for the fabric pumpkins.
- Sweepstakes is open to all legal U.S. residents over the age of 18 (sorry, stupid laws - see below)
- Sweepstakes will run from 11/2/12 at 11:30 AM EST and will finish on 11/4/12 at 11:00 PM EST.
- Winner(s) will be chosen at random and will be notified by email and then announced on this blog post and on the Rural Housewife facebook page.
- Winner(s) must provide a mailing address once they have been notified.
- Winners(s) will be mailed a fabric pumpkin of my choosing. This makes it easier and less complicated if someone picks one that another winner wants, blah, blah, blah.
- Disclaimer. Rural Housewife will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Rural Housewife Blog or by unauthorized human intervention.
- Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
- General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release Rural Housewife from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
In Canada, the winner can not be chosen by luck, but rather some element of skill must be involved. And if you do wish to open your giveaway to residents of Canada, you must go one step further and either exclude Quebec or add in the various additional rules that province requires.